Replacement Documents

You can apply to have lost,destroyed or stolen documents replaced by completing and signing replacement document form RF134 (which can be got in your local Motor Tax Office or your local Garda Station),declaring what document(s) have been lost,destroyed,or stolen.It will be necessary to have this form witnessed and stamped by a member of the Garda Siochana,at a Garda Station.

Fees for Replacement Document(s) are as follows:
Registration Book€12
Vehicle Licensing /Registration Certificate€12
Tax Disc€6
Trailer Licence Card€6
Certificate of Road Worthiness - Light Vehicle€3
Certificate of Road Worthiness - Heavy Vehicle€6




  • EU Sturctural Fund
  • European Union